WELCOME TO | HADEDA CREEK RIVER RAFTING
A VAAL ADVENTURE AWAITS…
Hadeda Creek is situated in the beautiful, pristine tranquility of the Vaal River. Situated within the Vredefort Heritage site our informal and enviro-friendly atmosphere allows for uninterrupted privacy in the bush. Our excellent service and well organised guides guarantee to make you stay with us an unforgettable one. We offer comfortable tented accommodation with both standard and luxury tents, all are equipped with electricity, carpets and linen. Whether a day excursion or longer, the itinerary can be jam packed with endless fun and learning experiences while evenings lend themselves to chilled relaxation and reflection.
Our Clients Rate Us:
4, 5, 4, 5, 3, 5, 5
WHAT FLOATS OUR BOAT?
MORE RIVER ADVENTURES (South Africa & Beyond)
We are all about River Rafting in Southern Africa, it’s safe and we have some of the best river-based accommodation and facilities in Southern Africa. Our venues and operations are ideally suited to:
- Corporate Getaways
- School Leadership Camps
- Family Get Togethers
- Fun Weekend Excursions
Our premier venue is Hadeda Creek on the Vaal River, featuring accommodation and facilities. We also represent operations on the Orange, Breede and Zambezi Rivers.
If you wish to experience the Rivers of Southern Africa, call us for quotes on the following:
- The Breede River near Swellendam:
- Offering great accommodation and full services
- The Orange River Richtersveld Experience:
- Where you can experience the magical 4-6 day camping experiences as you head into the 2nd largest mountainous desert in the world. (The Grand Canyon being the largest)
- The fun filled rafting on the lower Orange River near Upington
- The mighty Tugela Rafting experience near Weenen
- The Zambezi, the greatest one day rafting experience in the World.
This is not for the faint hearted, but we can offer softer versions during your stay in either Victoria Falls or Zambia.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT US
MORE ABOUT HADEDA CREEK
Hadeda Creek is a fantastic Vaal paradise waiting to be experienced. Our excellent services, vibrant facilitators and well organised guides guarantee to excite the masses.
AN ADVENTURE TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS…
-Family & Friends-
Hadeda Creek is the perfect family and social getaway destination as it caters for fun, endless activities, great food, a beautiful bush ambience and very competitive rates.
- Special Occasions
- Family / Fun Day Reunions
- Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties
- Birthday Getaways (Day Visit or Over Night)
- Fun Adventure Outings
Hadeda Creek has proven to be a very popular school destination. Critical to the success of Hadeda Creek is the scrumptious food, disciplined guiding and facilitation for the students, along with the endless array of activities to keep everyone busy.
(1 to 5 Day Camps)
- Grow to Lead (Leadership camp)
- Dads & Lads
- Dads & Daughters
- Sports Development Activity
- Geography (Geological Tours)
- History & Adventure (Vredefort, Survivor & River Rafting)
- Scouts (Earn Badges)
- Orientation (Grade 8’s)
- Annual Camp (Grd 7 – 12’s)
The mixture of fun based activities and formal work based sessions makes Hadeda Creek a unique destination for companies looking for that something special & different.
- Team Building activities and Development programs
- Training and facilitated workshops with John Ingram
MORE FROM THE HISIDE GROUP
From a Boardroom, “Bos-beraad” to a Gala Dinner Extravaganza, our professional events team will enthral you with creative value ads that will make your event a memorable and unforgettable experience.
We at Beyond Teambuilding pride ourselves in creating events, activities and challenges that push any team past mediocrity, allowing them to express themselves in a way that unleashes a team synergy that is often lying dormant.
Our training differs from most in that we use experiential training techniques that allow an individual to “do things” to actually experience the impact of training. It has been said that “a person learns more in an hour of play than in a lifetime of work”, so we try to make sure the experience is fun and engaging.